The Illustration on the Cover Page is a fresco painted by Filippino Lippi (1457-1504) in the Carafa Chapel of St Thomas Aquinas located in the Church of Santa Maria Sopra Minerva in Rome. The fresco belongs to the period 1488-1493. The two women in the foreground represent Theology and Philosophy. The tall, fair woman represents Theology, and the slightly shorter, darker woman stands for Philosophy. They are standing alongside each other and close together indicating the close alliance and collaboration between the two sciences, each supreme in its own field. Theology points with her hand to the figure of Thomas Aquinas in contemplation before the Crucified Lord, suggesting the source from where Aquinas derived his wisdom. Curiously, the man in the foreground whose back faces the viewer, and who is in animated discussion with some personage, who seems by his dress and appearance to be a pagan or Islamic thinker, has his left hand just below and parallel to the hand of Theology, and pointing in the same direction to Aquinas in prayer. This suggests that even in philosophical discussions with persons of other faiths, Aquinas is a trusted guide.